For the Parents
The Morro Bay United Methodist Children’s Center encourages “Parent Partnership” through:
- An invitation to all parents to make regular observations of their child at school.
- Familiarizing parents on the goals and objectives within each area of the learning environment.
- Promoting an understanding of the school’s philosophy.
- Encouraging participation and volunteer in the classroom as an opportunity to “grow” with their child and to use what they have learned and observed at home.
- Utilizing parents as resources and program advocates (active role offering insights and perspectives on their child and participating in projects).
- Participation in Parent Meetings and Special Events.